- Equalization is specific to the motorcycle envi-ronment, designed from the ground up to be stronger and louder, to overcome road rumble and wind noise. Left and right speakers are designed to project sound directly at the rider for an enhanced audio experience.
- Our smart amplifier adaptively changes the EQ points in real time, meaning the tune changes to ensure incredible sound quality no matter the motorcycle speed or riding conditions.
- Designed to produce more bass, no matter the volume. The active amplifier DSP continually adapts to speed and road noise and maximizes the speakers' bass output to create powerful bass at any volume or speed.
- Smart control, agile configurations. This intelligent amplifier continuously adapts to your speaker set-up. When you step up to the next audio stage or add additional speakers, the amplifier adjusts signal and output and is ready to deliver the sound quality and SPL you demand.
- More power and less electrical fatigue. These high-efficiency amplifiers produce class leading power and don't over-draw on the motorcycle electrical system.
- Built stronger and ready to go anywhere. This amplifier was designed and tested over 80 hours to perform in the harshest conditions, no matter the heat or environment. So, anywhere you and your bike can go, our amplifiers can too.
- 50 watts per channel x 4 @ 4ohms; 100 watts per channel x 4 @ 2ohms
- 8.13 x 5.39 x 2.01
The secondary amplifier required for any Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® six-speaker or eight-speaker system.
Fits '14-later Touring models (except CVO model). Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Secondary Amp Install Kit P/N 76000975. Required for the installation of 6 or 8 total Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® Stage 1 or Stage 2 Speaker Kits. Must be installed as a second Amplifier with Primary Amplifier Kit P/N 76000991.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.