It's time to cut the cord with your bike. Now available for '14-later Touring and Trike models equipped with Boom! Audio 6.5GT Radios, this Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) lets you communicate with your bike without being wired to it. The WHIM Bluetooth adapter permits wireless connectivity to the 6.5GT Infotainment system, allowing you to communicate via CB radio, hear turn-by-turn GPS directions, listen to your favorite radio stations and so much more all through your Bluetooth®-enabled headset.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Integrated into the 6.5GT Radio
- Wireless interface permits full access to the Infotainment features without the hassle of being connected to the bike
- Seamlessly use all wired headset functionality (CB, Phone, Intercom, Navigation, Radio) without the compromises of aftermarket systems
- Dual headset connectivity - two Bluetooth-enabled headsets can be connected to one WHIM
- Module mounts behind the fairing and connects directly to the radio, eliminating external wires and connections to console and Tour-Pak®communication port
- Harley headsets utilize A2Dp protocol with the AptX codec for superior audio quality when compared to typical headsets utilizing Hands Free Protocol connection
- Completely compatible with current H-D®wireless headsets and volume can be adjusted from motorcycle hand controls
Fits ’14-later Touring and Trike models equipped with a Boom! Box 6.5GT audio system. '14-'17 models require the separate purchase of Wireless Headset Interface Module Harness P/N 69201726. Installation on '14-'15 FLHTKSE models will result in reduced satellite radio reception. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.