Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. If it doesn’t fit, or it’s just not what you expected, we are happy to exchange your order for another product or size.
Please let us know within 30 days. Exceptions may be considered, but please contact us first.
Items purchased as gifts for the holiday season in November and December have their return/exchange period extended through January. If approved, please return to the address below with a copy of your original invoice and your contact information.
Please review the criteria that must be met in order to qualify for exchanges and returns.
- Products must be returned to us in new and sellable condition.
- All tags must be attached to any clothing that is returned to us.
- Clothing must have not been worn or washed.
- All items must be returned to us in the original and undamaged packaging, and must include all components.
- Please contact us first if you have concerns or questions about your return. Any original shipping costs are not refunded.
- You are responsible for the shipping cost of returning the item to us.
- Service manuals and installed parts/accessories.
- Supplier Direct items, such as performance upgrade kits, parts that must be keyed to your motorcycle, and painted parts.
- Electrical Parts.
- Clearance or Layaway items.
- Due to strict Department of Transportation regulations, helmets cannot be returned or exchanged. If you are unsure as to which size helmet you need, we encourage you to try some on at your local dealership, or visit the Sizing Chart on our website for more information on how to properly pick out your helmet size
A 20% restocking fee will apply to all returns. To avoid the restocking fee, we are more than happy to exchange the item for a different size or style, or we can apply a credit for the returned item towards something different (if there is a cost difference, we will edit the order and send you a payment request for the remaining balance. If the new item costs less than the original item, we will refund the difference to you, up to 80% of the cost of the original item you ordered).
If you believe your part is covered under warranty, please contact us so that we can begin the warranty process.
In order to qualify for a warranty claim, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the item.
Generally, the warranty process proceeds like this after we contact you and approve the warranty process:
We will email you a return label, and once the item has been returned to us, we will inspect the item to ensure the warranty claim is valid, then we will contact Harley Davidson to start the warranty process.
If approved, Harley Davidson will either send us a new one, or credit us the cost of the item so that we can order another one.
Once we receive the new item, we will pay the shipping cost back to you.
Please note that this process can take up to 45 days(?). If you would like to get the part as quickly as possible, we ask that you place another order with us, then If the warranty is approved through Harley Davidson, we will refund the cost of the warrantied item as soon as they credit our account or send us the new item.
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed, and up to 45 days (?) for your warranty to be processed.
Please send returns, exchanges, and approved warranties to this address:
Big Sky Harley Returns Center
RMA: *please insert your order number here*
4258 10th Ave S
Great Falls, MT 59405