THIS ITEM IS ON NATIONAL BACKORDER BUT CAN STILL BE ORDERED.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON FULFILLS BACKORDERS IN ORDER RECEIVED
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Lifting your bike upright and off the side stand is ideal for cleaning and servicing, and reduces the space required for parking - handy where space is at a premium in a crowded garage, a small parking spot, or at a ride-in bike show.
- Chrome Center Stand attaches directly to the frame and does not reduce the lean angle
- Designed to work with all Original Equipment suspension configurations and with Profile suspension lowering kits
- Adjustable feet can be set to lift the rear tire clear of the pavement, or to keep the rear tire on the ground for reduced lifting effort
- Lifting lever is inconspicuously tucked away, and fits with all Harley-Davidson® Original Equipment and accessory footboards
- Kit includes chrome stand, black mounting brackets, and all necessary installation hardware
Fits '09-later Touring models (except FLHTKSE, FLTRUSE, '07-'11 FLHTCUSE and models equipped with Adjustable Passenger Footboard Mount Kit P/N 50768-07) with Original Equipment or Profile Low Suspension.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.