THIS ITEM IS ON NATIONAL BACKORDER BUT CAN STILL BE ORDERED.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON FULFILLS BACKORDERS IN ORDER RECEIVED
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Keep comfortable on those cool morning or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort, and sometimes, gloves just aren't enough.
- Contoured rubber design
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits ’02-'17 VRSC™, '96-later XL, '08-'13 XR, '91-'17 Dyna® (except FXDLS) and '96-'15 Softail® (except FLSTNSE, FLSTSE, and FXSBSE) and '96-'07 Touring models. '14-later XL, '12-'17 Dyna® and '11-'15 Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. Not for use with internally wired handlebars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.