Add headphone-access music and rider-to-passenger communication to your Advanced Audio System-equipped Touring bike.
- Stock radio can be programmed to enable the integrated intercom
- Wiring kit includes the addition of front- and rear-communications ports to bikes without rear speaker pods or Tour-Pak® Luggage
- Discrete tank and rear fender pods accept 7-pin plugs for rider and passenger headset that allow the rider and passenger to listen to infotainment programming without disturbing the neighbors
- The rear port features a separate volume control, so rider and passenger can adjust the sound to comfortable levels
- Kit includes rider and passenger plug-in pods, fairing speaker/headset switch, left-side hand control with push-to-talk switch, and required mounting hardware
- Works with full- or half-helmet headsets (sold separately)
- This kit also permits installation of a H-D® Detachables™ Tour-Pak® carrier to your rear speaker-equipped Ultra and Ultra Limited™ models
Fits '07-'13 Touring (except FLTRX, FLTRXSE and '11-'12 FLHXSE) and '10-'11 FLHXXX equipped with Advanced Audio Radio. Requires installation of Intercom System Flash P/N 76441-06/DT. Models equipped with Road Tech™ Navigation Interface Module P/N 76000024, Boom!™ Audio iPod® Interface P/N 76476-10, Boom!™ Audio SiriusXM Satellite Radio P/N 76404-06, Boom!™ Audio Bike-to-Bike Communications Kit P/N 76416-06C or any other audio/speaker accessory should use Advanced Audio Intercom Add-On Kit P/N 77108-09A. Not for use with Boom!™ Audio Saddlebag Speaker Kit P/N 76000202.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.