A special thread and shell coating ensures quick and easy removal from aluminum heads and resists corrosion.
- Gold palladium insert extends life and improves resistance to corrosion
- Tapered tip provides better spark exposure to air/fuel mixture and allows the mixture to flow more easily through gap area for maximum combustibility
- Fouling resistance is improved with smaller diameter center electrode wire and insulator tip
- Copper-cored ground electrode runs cooler for extended life
- Anti-seize coating on threads
- Each sold separately
Fits '86-later XL and '99-'17 Twin Cam-equipped models or use in place of No. 6R12.