Stay in the saddle all day. The Harley® Hammock Bucket Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts.
- Beneath the two inches of traditional dual-density foam, the riders weight is supported by a revolutionary fabric suspension system
- Sling-like suspension system acts like a hammock, providing two inches of suspension above the seat pan
- Internal suspension prevents "bottoming out" and provides a 30% improvement in comfort and endurance over the long haul by sheltering the rider from harsh road conditions
- Shaped like a cradle, the deep bucket seating surface holds the operator in position and provides plenty of lumbar support for the lower back
- Generous long and wide passenger space features a spring-board suspension system for a 15% improvement in comfort
- Can be equipped with Rider Backrest (sold separately) on most models
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Seat width 17"; passenger pillion width 15.0"
Fits '14-later Touring and Tri Glide™ models. Installation on '14-later Tri Glide™ models requires removal of grab rail. Seat width 17.0"; passenger pillion width 15.0"