Keep comfortable on cool morning or frigid night rides. These thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor, and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures. Grips have been thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat and are designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips for added warmth during cold rides.
- With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
- Easy-to-install “glueless" design allows removal of the grips without damage
- Wrap your fingers around the chrome ridge for a sweet tactile feel
- Combines a traction-grip crosshatch rubber surface with a comfortable 1.6" diameter for excellent control in wet or dry weather
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. Does not fit CVO™ models (except FXSE). '16-later Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599. Not for use with internally wired handlebars.