THIS ITEM IS ON NATIONAL BACKORDER BUT CAN STILL BE ORDERED.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON FULFILLS BACKORDERS IN ORDER RECEIVED
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Keep comfortable on those cool morning or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort, and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail®, and '08-later Touring and Trike models. Does not fit CVO™ models (except FXSE). '16-later Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '18-later Softail models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201750. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599A. '08-'09 models require separate purchase of Jumper Harness P/N 70415-08A, Connector P/N 72902-01BK, and Terminal Pin P/N 72990-01 (Qty 2). See instruction sheet for details. Not for use with internally wired handlebars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.