Big and bold is the best way to describe the musical performance you will experience when listening to your favorite band through a Boom!™ Audio Stage II sound system. The weather-proof 3-way speakers feature high-excursion woofers for extended bass performance, and separate mid- and high-frequency drivers for rich vocals and startlingly real treble notes. Powered by a dedicated 300 watt amplifier, each pair of speakers is capable of producing “filling-rattling” volume.
- Designed to work seamlessly with the factory-installed Boom!™ Audio infotainment head unit, the Boom!™ Stage II components are system-matched and feature custom-tuned static and dynamic equalization that dial in the ideal setup for your ride
- Stage II Fairing Speakers feature a 6.5” long-throw woofer for low frequencies, a bridge mounted mid frequency driver, and a separate tweeter for high frequencies
- Like T audiophile components, each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the mid/tweeter combo
- When powered by separate dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you are doubling the power to each speaker when compared to our Boom!™ Audio Stage I system
- Thumping bass response, sizzling vocals and clean distortion free performance at all volume levels
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Complete kit includes 2 three-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections
- Separate purchase of amplifiers and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
Fits '14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK, FLHTKL, FLHTKSE, FLTRU, FLTRUSE, and FLHTCUTG models. Also fits FLHX, FLHXS, FLHXSE, FLTRX, FLTRXS and FLTRXSE models equipped with a King Tour-Pak®, rigid Tour-Pak® mounting rack and Rear Speaker Enclosure Kit P/N 76000505. Does not fit models with H-D® Detachables™ Tour-Pak® Mounting Rack. Requires separate purchase of Boom!™ Audio amplifier and appropriate Stage II Speaker Installation Kit. Dealer installation and software updates are required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.