The LS2 Strobe modular full-face motorcycle helmet offers features you'd expect to find on helmets costing two to three times as much.
- This is a helmet designed by riders for riders.
- The full-metal latch system operates smoothly and offers a super secure closure for safety. It opens with a single button that's easy to find and easy to use, even with a heavy winter glove.
- The chin bar has a secure detent at the full open position, so it stays in place when it's up.
- This modular motorcycle helmet has LS2's Twin Shield System sun shield, so you get the sun protection you want, and can quickly get more light when entering a tunnel or darker area. The Strobe uses a new slide and cable technology to engage the sun shield smoothly, offering ease of use and less wind noise. The face shield is optically correct, scratch resistant and has LS2's ShortShift® Tool-less Quick Release making it easy to change whenever you need.
- The breathable fabric liner wicks moisture, and is removable and washable. This is a motorcycle helmet built for motorcycle riders, whether you're touring the Alaskan Highway, or commuting to work. 3D Laser Cut foam in the cheek pads make for a secure and all-day comfort, and a quick release strap makes it easy to get on and off.
- The High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT) shell is aerodynamic and has fully adjustable ventilation. The LS2 Strobe is so comfortable you'll forget you have it on.
- Makes a great scooter helmet, too. Meets or exceeds DOT/ECE standards.
- This model has an INTERMEDIATE OVAL FIT.
- Designed at LS2 Helmets World Headquarters, Barcelona, Spain.
Due to strict DOT safety and health restrictions, helmets may not be returned or exchanged. All sales final.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.