Milwaukee-Eight Engine Stage IV Kit - 92500062
Product #: 92500062
This Stage IV Kit was developed to deliver maximum horsepower from the Milwaukee-Eight® engine - all the way to the redline. The system-matched combination of larger displacement cylinders, free flowing CNC-Ported cylinder heads and a cam with the highest available valve lift are the starting point to building the perfect engine for the performance junkie. Designed for a high level of flexibility, this package is ideal for riders who like to comfortably cruise at lower rpm but still have plenty of arm-pulling acceleration when you whack the throttle. Kit includes CNC Ported Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, 64mm Throttle Body, High Flow Injectors (5.5g/s), 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons and Rings, SE8-515 Cam, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer Coated Head Gaskets, Top End, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, High Capacity Clutch Springs and Plates.
- Black highlighted
- Delivers up to 52% more power when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Provides thrilling acceleration when twisting the throttle
- Delivers increased response throughout the entire RPM range
- Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline
- Can be installed without removing the engine from the chassis
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fits '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring models equipped with air/oil cooled 107CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Screamin' Eagle® performance upgrades for FLSB are 49-state US EPA approved. Pending approval for use in California.