THIS ITEM IS ON NATIONAL BACKORDER BUT CAN STILL BE ORDERED.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON FULFILLS BACKORDERS IN ORDER RECEIVED
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Converts your Dyna® model to touring-oriented footboard-based controls.
- Ideal for riders with an inseam too long for mid-controls, or for riders who prefer the extra foot room on long rides
- Moves the brake and shift lever forward from the standard position
- Places the rider into a comfortable upright posture with a flat foot and bent knee profile
- Provides additional support by allowing the legs to take some of the riders weight, while providing the freedom to reposition the feet during the ride
- Installation reuses Original Equipment shift lever
- Kit includes left and right footboards with inserts, footboard supports, brake lever, brake and shift linkage, brake pedal pad, and all required hardware
- Customize the look by adding your choice of accessory: traditional D-shaped rider footboard inserts and large brake pedal pads
Fits '06-'17 FXD, FXDB and FXDC, '06-'13 FXDL and '06-'08 FXDWG models. Stock on '12-'17 FLD models. Fits '17 FXDBP and FXDBC. Does not fit with frame mounted highway pegs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.