The road ahead is easy to see on a 5" dual-orientation touchscreen display that is glove friendly and sunlight readable – you'll find it on the rough and rugged zumo 590LM premium GPS motorcycle navigator. Tough enough to withstand the brutal elements and the harsh weather conditions, zumo 590LM offers hands-free phone control and spoken directions heard in-helmet via Bluetooth® technology. Zumo includes an MP3 player and works with iPod® and Pandora for music control right on its display.
- For Domestic use
- Bright sunlight readable high resolution display
- SmartPhone Link - Enables the customer to access basic weather and local search
- Active Lane Guidance, exit services and PhotoReal junction views
- Curvy Road/Round Trip Feature
- Media Player- Integrated iPod® control with MP3 player and Pandora Music Player
- Upgradable features include advanced weather radar/alerts, live traffic images, fuel prices, safety cameras
- Requires separate purchase of Handlebar Mount Kit P/N 76000191A or 76000192A or Fairing Mount Kit P/N 92238-09
Fits '02-'17 VRSC™ (except VRSCF and VRSCR), '04-later XL and XR (except XL883N and XL1200N), '06-'17 Dyna® (except FXDB), '00-later Softail (except FXFB and FXFBS), '09-later Road King® and Road Glide®, '14-later Electra Glide®, Ultra Limited™ and Street Glide® (except '14-'16 CVO™ models), and '09-later Trike models with the separate purchase of Handlebar Mount Kit P/N 76000191A or 76000192A. Also fits '09-'13 Touring models (except Road King® and Road Glide®) and Trike models with separate purchase of Fairing Mount Kit P/N 92238-09. '14-later XL, '12-'17 Dyna® and '11-'17 Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Harness Extension P/N 69200722. '18-later Softail and '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Harness Extension P/N 69201599A. Also fits most automobile windshields or dash.