Go big or go home. With the largest displacement of any Harley-Davidson® Stage Kit, this 107CI to 128CI or 114CI to 131CI Stage IV Kit is designed to deliver maximum horsepower – all the way to the redline. Packaged with patent-protected cylinder technology, it allows for the largest bolt-on engine upgrade to any Milwaukee-Eight motor. Features new CNC-ported heads with 1mm bigger valves and fully machined combustion chambers. Coupled with the kit's high-lift SE8-517 cam, high compression pistons and a 64mm throttle body and intake manifold, this combination delivers a thrilling 135 ft-lb of torque and 124 HP rear-wheel output when paired with the Screamin' Eagle Street Cannon Mufflers and Ventilator Air Cleaner. It’s designed to run wide open at high-end RPMs and provide a significant boost of torque from cruising speed. You’ll feel the difference as soon as you twist the throttle. When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson Dealer within 60 days of the vehicle purchase, compliant kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty.
• Delivers increased response throughout the entire RPM range.
• Provides thrilling acceleration when twisting the throttle.
• Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline.
• Can be installed without removing the engine from chassis.
Performance components include:
• Screamin’ Eagle CNC PCNC-ported cylinder head with CNC-machined chamber and 1mm larger valves
• 128 or 131 Stage IV Timer cover
• SE8-517 High-Lift Cam
• Screamin' Eagle Forged 10.7:1 High-Compression Pistons and Rings
• Screamin’ Eagle High Performance Cam Bearing
• Screamin’ Eagle High Performance Tappets • Screamin’ Eagle 4.31" Steel Sleeve Cylinders
• Screamin’ Eagle 64mm Throttle Body and Cast Manifold
• Screamin’ Eagle High Flow Injectors (5.5 g/sec)
Fits '18-later Softail® 107CI models (except FXFB). Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566- 06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. '18-'19 models require separate purchase of High-Capacity Oil Pump P/N 62400247. FXDR114 models require the separate purchase of 65600300. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.