Keep comfortable on those cool mornings or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat for added warmth during cold rides
- Designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. Does not fit CVO™ models (except FXSE). '16-later Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.