Smart Tune Pro works with the Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner to automatically tune your bike for the combination of performance components, temperatures, altitude, and vehicle load conditions you are operating in. You just install the upgraded wideband oxygen sensors in the exhaust headers, download the calibration that our Screamin' Eagle® engineers have developed as a starting point, then simply drive down the road and let Smart Tune Pro do the work for you.
- Constantly monitors the operating parameters of your motorcycle, and automatically adjusts the bike's Electronic Control Module (ECM) to maximize performance in most riding conditions
- Utilizes wideband O2 sensors that read oxygen levels in the exhaust stream to determine the optimum air/fuel ratio, spark advance and timing your bike needs at this very moment
- Incorporates the data and automatically makes real-time tuning adjustments to the ECM
- Wideband sensors can read and help adjust tuning throughout the part throttle cruising and full-throttle acceleration operating range
- Kit includes the Smart Tune Pro module with plug-in wiring harness, two M18 wideband O2 sensors, and access to free software updates, future calibrations and free on-line training modules
- Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner and model-specific installation hardware is sold separately
- Pending Regulatory Approval
Fits ’14-later XL, '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail®, '14-later Touring and '17-later Trike models. Installation requires exhaust modification to incorporate wide-band oxygen sensors. Some models require Oxygen Sensor Harness Extension. For model specific installation requirements see Installation Instructions on H-D®.com/shop. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. 50-State U.S. EPA Compliant. Pending approval in California on '19 XL models.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.