Security and convenience in one. The Harley-Davidson® Smart Siren II combines the functionality of the smart siren and pager transmitter into one easy-to-install unit.
- Prior to Installation, the vehicle must be equipped with a Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System
- Features a built in back-up power supply, the siren and transmitter functions will continue to operate even if the wires are cut or the vehicle battery is disconnected
- When combined with the Pager Receiver II (sold separately), the integrated FM transmitter can warn of tampering up to 1/2 mile away
- Smart Siren II features an enhanced sound chamber, a redesigned internal battery access cover, and ultra low power consumption during the standby mode
- When activated, the Security System Fob arm and disarm commands are confirmed with blink feature, and '07-later models can be programmed to emit a chirp
- Smart Siren II is certified for use in North America
Fits '17-later XG, '02-later VRSC™, '14-later XL, '04-later Dyna®, '03-later Softail® (except FXCW and FXCWC), '02-later Touring and '09-later Trike models equipped with H-D® Smart Security System or H-D® Factory Security System. '17-later XG models require separate purchase of mounting bracket P/N 69201473.